(-_-) As i sit here and think. I realize that it has been quite a while. A while since Ive written from love. A while since Ive written with my own style. Ive recently been guided by an epic chapter of my life. One that challenged all that I believed was right. Now i sit here and think. I look to what has taken place. I look and i say thank you.
WITH All that I am i drove my love to the sky. I pushed for a miracle while i was on a natural high. Some thing happen when when do not understand. Some things happen that we do not comprehend. The thing is observation. STUDY what you love. Treat it like a course. Moreso a food that you just cant get enough of.
OVERALL Im tired of hearing about love. Im more interested in infatuation. What compels me to feel these sensations. Like when you enter a room and you appear to be in slow motion. Or when you remove your clothing and my heart beats like a bumble bee having convulsions. I wonder why your lips feel so tender. I wonder why you heart has a beat that i can remember. Im constantly drawn to the essence of you. Im nothing like what youve had. Im a completely different animal than what you are accustomed to.
WONDER Is like the poison, no the addiction that fuels my mind. I wonder what youre doing. I wonder if you are alright. I wonder how i can make myself a better man. Not so that im cocky or arrogant. But so that you are proud to touch my hand. I only have my personality because of how far Ive come. Every woman in my life has molded me to be strong. I adjust to their needs. I sway to their wind. And women honestly love a man who has something they dont quite comprehend. Not a secret but a quirk. Like asking, WHY DO YOU DO THAT???
WOW!!!! Im here in this house staring at my reflection. Seeing the faces of all the women who made me. When i stare into the mirror, I only see all smiles. My body, my demeanor, my attitude, they only come from what you allow. Women saw me as to frail so I became a student of the gym. Women saw me as to violent so i began writing poetry on a whim. I dont curse as much and I dont try to "RUN GAME" I just simply tell the truth. Now i say, WOW. I have come a long way.
- Love me or leave me. It wont change my mind. Once i declare you a woman. You will have my love for ALL TIME!!!!
I AM AN ARTIST!!!!
by
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment