I believed in what could have been. I gave my all and let you in. I played my best and left the rest up to you. Feeling lost, left out and confused. What can i do. What should i do. Is this what we are. Why should i give in to you. Looking for a reason. A reason to find that one emotion. A reason to deem you above the rest. I wish there was an easy way. I wish i could have a better day. If i had to let you go what would i be. If i had to go away what would you say. Dont die in my face. Dont push me away. Im only weighing the options at hand. Im thinking of a plan. Before i take a chance. I will evaluate, contemplate and procrastinate. For what i see lies within you and me. Jus waiting for that moment where i can hold you close. Jus fiendish for the time where i can take your breath away. Hold your hand and levitate. Die in your wash and be reborn in your faith. Do you wish for me to treat you right. Do you want me to yield. Inside i will heal. I will always believe in what is real.
from the NEW NOTE by:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment