I gaze into thee and get swept away. The clouds of the world couldn't lead me astray. Not in this faith. Like I stare into the sun. My optics perspirate. I can not gaze without a blink. My emotions flare and i don't know why.... Fill Me...Passions rage as your brown hues collide. I see twinkling stars and desert night. The light above you head sets fire to the undertone of your pupil. The light to the left and you resemble a goddess. Your gaze averted steals my heart away. Just stay. Please stay. In these eyes I hope that the wonders of the world will rise. More beautiful than the worlds most delicate tapestries. More sensual than treasure to the majesty's. Those pearls, those gems, blood rubies or tainted diamonds. Diamonds with flaws are more precious than all for each character flaw could never be retraced. Only your inner beauty overshadows this case. That beauty within your windows. Carefully protected behind your shutters. I'm in love with the dream of which I see. Explain to me what is hidden.... Open...I see some pain. I see massive hurt. I know that is why you avert. But please let this work. I mean please try to see. See that your beauty is more bewildering than the sea. People will throw pebbles. Ignorance will cast stones. Yet with the beauty you possess, your elegance could never be dethroned. So open wide and inhale. Your beauty out shines the sea. The sea that I see is the sea of serenity. A glowing hazel brown sea flooded with victory. Those who hurt will be drowned by your sea. Their loss at sea. Only tears at your feet. But please feel me. As I say, open the shutters and gaze deep. Honesty is all of me.... Death...I must be honest. I must confess. I feel a burning in my eyes. As i gaze into your windows. I gaze into your eyes and watch the stars die. Black holes form in this sort of madness. Instead I find tranquility, peace. The sensations of supernovas ring out like your heart beats. Your eyes hold this heat. So in them, I drift into a sleep. A scorching unsettling deep sleep. The heat of battle. Combat for your love. A war I would gladly die for. I would fight to paint my smile in that twinkle. That moment just before the star explodes. Then sensations rain out as the cosmos overflows. I will stand in the radiance. Gladly absorb the radiation. For if this is my destiny then I am prepared for my destination.-Live or Let Die
OBSERVATIONS By:
DeAngelo
($(DloSth)$)
Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment