Invigorated may be just the beginning. Driven by the passion to be more. I lay on the floor. Stairing up at the grass. Back caressed by clouds. Maybe i dream big. Maybe my lights are too bright. Like the eyes of the deer. Before his final fight. Kick and let go. Jump at let bleed. The result was a tragedy that left one spirit with out care. More so an anger. Fixated on materials rather than life.(Think)(Exhale)I drift further. I float farther. I roll over in the mist. Watch the rain fall pass the scrapers. When they land they make no sound. Like the words of a man who has just blown it all. Far out of sight. To her you are far out of mind. If you had taken the time. Maybe she wouldn't be on your mind. She would be... Think of an action and it will be so.(Think)(Exhale)At my finger tips are her wishes. When I grasp they come true. Kissing her lips, now the birds dance around her feet.(Inhale)(Exhale)I close my eyes. You take the time. Lame games and wack jokes. Left in the spotlight like obesity without a floatie. You sink. No homie. No one to save you. Then the world ends. For all the souls see only their materials as more important. Whats mine is mine. No time for the divine. No time for a rhyme. If not him then not me. For my life is more precious. For my energy is more sweet. Ooops. I mean sweeter. Like the result of war. For the winner at least. Bitter sweet for he who can still speak. For he who can still sleep. But what about those who weep.(Think)(Exhale)I feel the ozone at my back. Burning my flesh. What happened to the clouds? The mist and the rain? In this moment all you focus on is fame. Kill the person next to you. Use their body as fuel. What does that do? Riches beyond compare. Every vehicle ever constructed. Lamborghinis to pink bikinis. From apple pies to space supplies. Riches. No worries no cares. So what about the mother... The mother who couldn't become a woman. The mother who put in quarters to get that special gift. What about the son... The son who killed the man because he never knew. Never knew what the fire was. That itch in the palm of your hands as that bead of sweat rolls. Rolls and collect the profane dimensions of this conversation. So he used his friends double digit Special K and ended up on death row... But you are rich. You couldn't help a life. You throw the riches yet make no sacrifice. When will it be. When will materials cease to consume our eyes. When will our blood cease to pump oro. I pray that we find a better tomorrow.Close you eyes for 5 seconds1...2...3...4...5...(Eyes open)(Exhale)(Blink twice)Where are you?What does LIVING mean to you???
FROM THE LOCKER OF HUMANITY
Presented by:
($(DloSTh)$)
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment