Thursday, March 21, 2013

ACCEPTANCE


I admit that these days
In these ways
I care more than a little 
Yet much less than none
I try and play it cool
Yet its fuck the world when its on
I admit i have a problem
I admit i have a disease
I have a problem with love 
And my disease is jealousy
Dudes should envy me
For the beauty that I possess
I admit that i am selfish
Arrogant
AND
Manipulative

I get that am cursed with these traits. 
I didnt realize that these components were a problem. 
No i mean i didnt know that they hurt.
I thought that love was pure and smooth and clear.
I thought that love was like dessert.
So i take this motion to apologize.
I apologize for what i do to you.
I apologize for my problem.
I apologize for my disease. 
I apologize for my jealousy
I apologize for my being
Selfish
Arrogant 
AND 
Manipulative
I apologize deeply for thinking i could give a love so true. 
I apologize, MOST IMPORTANTLY, for ASSuming i could give my heart to you.


BEST WISHES
Love,
($(DloSth)$)
Mr. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment