Shit is outrageous
Like Gracious
My Best Purity isDirty
Yet your infidelity is acceptable
Clean and Clear is my slate
Only blemishes from speaking by face
Yet every whim is wrong
My confessions mean nothing
As far as you know
Im a liar and a cheat
I fuck bitches that look sweet
I hide the dirt and play games
And whatever the other bullshit
I mean unnecessary taint is in your brain
Here i remained stained
I tell you everything
Yet my soul
My entity is blamed
i can no longer cry
I can no longer care
Because my aggression is just a blaze
Please dont stand there
I mean i really do care
Id rather not see you hurt
You on the other hand
i feel as though you could careless
No emotion to whether this works
You've cheated and seriously betrayed me
You spend time with a bitch that hates me
And yes i would kill him
Only if you let me
Because he done nothing but destroy
Complicate what has been set free
I mean is it him or me
You love two people
How can that be
Burning on the Inside
What is This
What ARE WE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment