Thursday, March 21, 2013

DANCING IN FLAMES!!!!


So i sat at work after she came to see me and began to think.
I mean, i went into deep thought.
I hit the top arrow on the receipt machine.
Grabbed a pen.
This is what i came up with.

Faded, 
Like a childhood fairytale
Pages terribly worn from finger flipping hell
Stay up late to see the movies
You know those sneaky chick flixs
Ones with sex scenes and nice side boobies
Ones that show tricks
Like "Love & Basketball"
Interesting at all times
Moments that blow the mind

Like how do they love
As if love is for everyone
All smiles
Just like the Kool-Aid man
Catch is when they change the plan
They catch you with the truth once the sun has run.
Poured off the scene like water-based paint 
No motivation stands in this taint

The end was seen long before it was sought
So they knew who failed way before the war was fought
Sadly the youth don't learn
So the lesson is lost
Yet later it is learned
Derived from costly mistakes that make one yearn

So inside they always burn 
Infernos capsize the love drunk vessel
Send its minds to SATAN
Leave them contemplating
Heavily debating
Why is love waiting
Moreso perpetrating

SMH

Now lets be realistic 
Love is a bitch
A bitch covered in glazed
Portrays a sweet bright light
Yet you end up with the haze
Fucking one way streets, gun shots and U-Turns
Fuck these tricks
Love aint for everyone

Love cripples and leaves you sick
Fearing and Fiending shit you can't see or have
Love is a dummy move
That step for those with no flare
Yea, you know those love drunk fools
The ones under the influence
Intoxicated by owning
Later to be devastated by knowing
This many years and you wake to one face
Understanding and demanding that fate is yours to shape
Foolish to the rules
Understanding absolutely nothing
Demanding like a fucking junkie
Better yet you play the flunkie 
Follow the people
Sad to SAY
The LOVE STORIES
The CHIVALRY
The ROMANCE
All that shit fades away
Dead and gone old news
Like the Weather Report from yesterday

See nice guys finish last 
If they get the chance to finish at all
The gunner and front runners lock the wives with their balls
SO
Love is for pussies
Only damaged goods here 
No love stories 
No romance
Only trials and fucking fear
Loving with a passion only brings tears
In return guns are drawn
The red sea marks the hands
Testosterone versus TESTOSTERONE
Streaming with love like a fucking clone
...

I take a break and scan a few customers.
Then you text me a face.
I remember my dream
...
So I wake up in the more
All smiles on my face
The love of my life is laying beside me
Caressing me chest to face
So I motion down to kiss your head
Pucker my lips to plant
Then butterflies disperse 
Now all I see is red
I feel spiders on my head
Where i laid to rest
This is now a major mess
A sea of mud and worms slide and glide against my back
Beetles biting at my flesh
Snakes slither toward my neck
I open my mouth to scream and slugs spew from my tongue
My head turns to gag 
The slug slime rolls back
I choke and blood pulses through my nose
I feel my intestines flip
Now i speak from my butt hole
Tears roll down my face 
A beetle bites upward through my shoulder
I just dont understand
Im supposed to be in love
Its not supposed to be cold here
I feel my life fade
Then i awake to My BEAUTIFUL DUTCHESS
Panting at my side.
She licks away my tears . 
Then i notice marks on my arms.
Was my dream really a dream
Or was my life really at risk of harm
...
No more remembering. 
GAME OVER!!!!

My BLOODLINE DOESN"T SUPPORT THAT LOVE SHIT!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment