So now i see the end. The time for a new trend. Nothing went wrong. Honestly all went right. I have no regrets. I have no reason to fight. In love we stood. Compelled by the moment. In love we learned. Driven by the poet. The lyrics of the heart. The ultimate work of art. The pinnacle of our passion. The peak of our strive.
The words were spoken as a means to escape. Yet the truth lies in the rules that we break. The moments that we shared. The time we laid awake. Although this is the end. I will always wait. I will be in the air. I will clinch you with my all. Just because we separate doesn't mean we had a mistake. Its a time to reflect. A time to appreciate. Learn from our mistakes. Look toward a better day. I will always love you & i will always stay. Moments will never change. Time will never fade. My heart will remain steady. My love will encourage the truth. Our truth of dancing fame.
- Believe in the positive and great things shall come to pass. Believe in me and i will never disappoint. Believe in what we are and never change your course-
from the TESTIMONY by:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment