I remember when i used to hold her close. I remember the time when my blood boiled the most. No anger in sight. No tainted emotion to be found. Her sweetly gentle voice always calmed me down. i never wanted to leave her. i wanted her to be mine. But as untold events came to play, love has remained here resistant & divine. We would cherish each other for hours. I vowed to be her worst. Only the worst, for life is sweeter when you know how to fix what is hurt. I learned her every step. He every twitch and hitch i could feel. I would stand at the peak of her mountain to be the climax of what she would feel. I engaged myself in new tasks. I dove into new excitement. I spent more time staring in her eyes than i did eating. I forgot about the churning in my gut and focused on her breathing. i wanted to be her every desire. All that she would ever crave i hoped to be. So now i look to the sky and think of what would be. Close my eyes and dream of what could be. then i read her text and all the emotion and love and intensity held within compels me to grin, i can’t defend, the massive surge that happens within, to think of being with her again, to never want an end, to say to hell with being friends, firmly swearing, boldly daring, teary eyed, passion tied, from the moment i lied, inside i died, untold tsunamis revealed again.
TO BE ALONE IS MY GREATEST FEAR!! TO LIE THE LIE WAS MY GREATEST SIN!!
from the WINGS of THE HIGH by:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment