Look into a mirror. I feel that you are there. I blink once clarity. Sadly you aren't here. I saw your face in the mirror. Was your reflection out of fear. Steam clouds, little droplets and soapy eyes make it hard to know what was real. I fear your loss, not your gain. You contemplate on my inner change. Have i really changed or have i disguised what you see. I believed in the you and I, and pondered on the we. Wondering on the what, how, and why this happened. Deep inside i was once your captain. Exploring what you are and why you were. Understanding you every move & knowing how to convert. I made it my business. No i made it my test. To live all in all and be your best.But don't let me slip. I refuse to leave yet i can't make you stay. I think of you everyday. Moments we had float through my brain. Playing like a movie throughout my day. Emotions tempting, always soothing. Yet for you to leave me here. Mirror gazing on what i fear. A loss of emotion, not to feel weird. But to be cut deeply and severe. To Live or Let Die. You may Live and I shall Die.
From the DIARY of BROKEN WORDS by:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment