Thursday, March 21, 2013

CLASS


Eye lids getting weak. Temptation in this seat. Motivation to drop in deep. To drift or dive right to sleep. 

Staring at a screen. Words never before seen. Hazy lazy eyes no longer in disguise. Incoming Dream. A womans words sling and fling. I dont comprehend a thing. Translation that has no meaning. In my ears is heavy breathing. Resistance to fight is slowly leaving. Will I be dead by this evening. On my back, a motionless being. I tingle all over. A slick chill down my spine. Here my life is on the line. Moments slow down and become more defined. Betray my mind, my glare steady with time. Why believe in this golden crime. I stare intensely as she draws weird lines. I ruffle my scalp and pick my curl. I look to the clock. I think, "What in the World". Senseless talk, endless babble. Repetitive nonsense, verbage  like scrabble. OH SHIT!! Here come the problems. I dont know how to solve them. Please dont pick me. My hand is down for a reason. I dont know what i see. Chalk upon a blackboard. Marking similar to calligraphy. Stuff i dont understand. My vibrator in hand. Something i do comprehend. Simply reply and press send. Yet the madness wont end. Can we go to where we began. Can i run away from the end. Tummy growls in an angry trend. Barks and rumbles screech for a chance. A moment to indulge. A period to embrace. Disappointed body. Lowering of the face. Gum loses taste. I lean my head to a hiding place. OK. I think im finally safe. Dang, stay awake. Ok. Just one eye....{End of the Class}. SHIT!!!! EXAM THURSDAY!!!! 

From the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN By:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment