I wanna start by saying i miss you. I miss your laugh. I miss your smile. I miss all the little things you did that drove me wild. I miss your touch. I miss your hugs. I miss the comical nature of your love. I miss you embrace. I miss your presence. I miss your scent. I miss your essence.Now on to what matters. I really want you to be happy. Enjoy your life. Love to live. Live for love. Die to give. All that you are. All that you hope to be. Wishes, dreams, ambitions, goals, aspirations, check points, heart felt tolls. Be the best that you can be. Excell with the best of your ability. Be that angel in the sky. For that person who brings tranquility.LOVE YOU
-The greatest things in life are felt with the heart-
for the people i care about BY:($(DloSth)$)DeAngelo Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment