Thursday, March 21, 2013

CUSTOMER SERVICE

As i say, "Welcome To Kroger"
Or
"Have A Great Day"
As you turn your back
I will rush your space
I'll show you
Customer Care
Lefts and Rights on the Counter
Kiss on Your Neck
No Thank You
Lets Be a Little Rough.
I'll bite your neck
Grip your breast
Squeeze your Nipples
Strip your pants
Snatch them down
Forcefully with my left
Grip that pussy
So tight with the right
Force in my left trigger
Make you taste that
Make you slob on the right
Throw you in the choke
Lift you by your throat
Pop in my dick
Feel my MONSTER
Rip up your tight shit
So massive it rakes your spot and your clit
Soon you'll be split
Here the people will see
Yes they will watch
They will stare aimlessly as you're raped
Violated on the spot
I feel you get tighter
I feel you get hot
Now you're gushing down my thighs
Screaming like a slut
Moreso like a victim
Is it too much
I really dont give a fuck
Im only half in and i have yet to bust
Yet to bust a nut in your gut
Yet to fill that little pussy with some hot stuff
Yet to make you feel me pump and throb
So deep that all you do is slob
So i'll break you with the stroke
The other half goes in
Now you choke and gasp
Your body has a seizure
 Those pupils disappear
Along with your toes and fingers
They all curl in fear
Your white eyes begin to tear
I throw your knees up on the counter
Smack that ass and say,"Stay Here"
Only because you try and run away
I grab your hair and twist it
Wrap it around my hand
"Rocket Power" that pussy
Now you're up to half a handstand
"Get the Fuck Down"
Before i fuck you out your skin
Make my dick rattle your bones
You try to think, "Theres No Place Like Home"
Sad for you
Every thought becomes a moan
I get balls deep and you groan
Your peers perversely watch
Yep you're all alone
No one will help
They just want to bone
They want to fuck next
But the MONSTER has your hole
He's crippling your life
He's eating away your soul
I'm fucking the oxygen from your lungs
How long can you hold
You feel my Dick beside your heart
You feel your nose get cold
You bust and gush over and over
Now you're squirting on my shoes
I grab your throat with my right hand
I say, "What The Fuck Is The Matter With You"
I throw you on my Dick
Now the MONSTER is mad at you
You're almost lifeless
Your limbs flop around
I stand on the counter and hold you up high
Grasping you by your thighs
Your head and arms dangle off the counter
Just above the ground
Waving to and fro
Downward I stroke and pound
"Ugh" *gasp* "Ugh"
That's the only sound
A few whispers from the crowd
But nothing overly loud
Now its time to kill you
I lift you off my Dick
Time for mayhem to come out
Support them thighs like dumbbells
Lift that pussy to my mouth
Roll my tongue up
Work it in and out
Your head dangles by my Dick
You better put it in your mouth
I eat your pussy like the Last Supper
Like a starved slave from the south
Change your name to Mariah Carey
Cuz you're starting to sing
Hit them bird notes and dog whistles
Crowd says they dont hear a thing
Your head bobs and weaves
Your body drastically swings
Suddenly your back clinches
Your pussy squirts like a fire hose
Your juice all over me
An aroma like citrus
That pussy tangy and sweet
I guess you eat healthy
I appreciate the treat
Now time for more meat
I'll let your body pick the position
How do you want to face defeat
I mean how would you like to get beat



No comments:

Post a Comment