Thursday, March 21, 2013

OVER


I stare at a blank page looking for words to express the way i feel. I fall into the depths of thought over you. No words to be found. No emotions to be explained.
Just a lost exaggeration, Just a decadent bouquet rain.
I push with ambition. I conserve in fear. I never really knew that it would come this far. That we would be so close. An expression so strong, im beginning to view love as cheap. An understatement if you will. For love is lost in the middle of my sea. The waves of admiration and compassion. The tides of delectation and laughter. Currents of exhilaration and devotion. Whirlpools of affection and infatuation. The evaporation of contemplation. The condesation of adulation. Infused with appreciation and obligation.
Just a swift flow, Just a momentous dream.
- To Live & Let Live -

from the LOCKER of:
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment