Thursday, March 21, 2013

THE GAZE


Im in love with an Angel. My Angel has no wings. Nor does she have powers. I look into her eyes and get lost for hours. For hours and hours, I dwell on what we could be. To cherish our greatest moment, forever just you and me. I believe in we. A steadily growing bond that merges you with me. So i dance in this moment. I lose to my emotions. I let my heart pound. I set my soul free. If this is to be. Let my love run deep. Kill me with your passion. Let me drift into a sleep. A slumber of love. Only silence to be heard. Silence only broken by the enchantment of your word. Like a ghost in the night. You crept into my heart. I lose my direction. I wander in deep thought. Tempting life moments tear me apart. Where do i start. Do i confess all that i am. Do i play it safe. Should i hold to my code. Or should i let love have its way.

It hurts to be away. My love burns by day. The sight of your precious face. The sound of your voice. All motivation to go astray. To leave this place. To be with you. I only ask that i may love you and you hold me close. Let me drown or help me float. Eyes like moonlit crystals. Motion reflected like the sea. I live to love your heart. My desires reduced to imagery.A growing need to touch. An inferno of passion i have yet to let explode. I suppress my outer tears and express my inner soul. I want to cry to let you know. I will never let you go. I will never stay away. I believe in our fiery future. I would give my life so you would be safe.

Birds sing my song. Insects buzz my bass. The trees sway to my anthem. In the clouds i see your face. My every thought is. Where could you be. I wonder what you're going to do. If i were with you, how would you feel. Would we be thrilled. Would we feel a chill. A moment where i stare. I stare deep into your eyes. I gaze into your soul. Day dreams filled with me and you. Us engulfed in happiness. Us hypnotized by tune. Me mesmerized by your soul. You massaged by my mood. I think im supposed to focus. The white board i cant decipher. Strange markings come from odd hand motions. Unclear shapes make me confused. I know not what to do. I blink to clear the view. A blurry haze comes to pass. Markings & shapes become distinguished. Writing i clearly see. Message deciphered, 
"Your Name" Forever In Love With Me

From the HEART of,
($(DloSth)$)
DeAngelo Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment