The love I fell into was a mistake
For the lover I loved was just a fake
A deceitful snake that kept me awake
Destroyed my sanity for goodness sake
Wait
I loved in a way that was beaconed to heaven
I loved this person as my angel from heaven
I told this person this message
-I love you more than life itself. We can have a love greater than any legend ever told or shared. We can have a love more iconic than Romeo and Juiet. You are my happily ever after.-
Now looking back on those words
I was a fool
My love fell on deaf ears and blind eyes
I was just a tool
I believed and I loved
I witnessed tremendous heart ache
I loved for no reason
That person never cared
That person just enjoyed my partake
So here I lay and here I lie
Bearing my loves forever goodbye
Wishing the best
Knowing the worst
I loved like a fool
Love my greatest mistake
I loved with all my heart
LOVED
Little did I know that love of 1
The love of 1 cannot sustain a heart
......
"DEAD"
Thursday, April 4, 2013
The Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment