Monday, April 22, 2013

On Move

Since i quit
I have been getting sick
Sick of it
Plagued by the memories of what was
The joy of what used to be
I wish you would just kiss me
Surprise me and hold me close
My love is foever here
Im just heart broken
So i play the ghost
Aim to scare you away
Drive you from my fear
If only you were strong
If only you were here
If only i was wrong
Maybe our love would persevere
Ignite our passion of resilience
We, at least thats what it used to be
Nowadays its you and me
Us was crushed
Now its just You
I wish you would see this
Take time to read this
Maybe you could be this
The star of my wish
The beholder of my kiss
Those lips I do miss
That smile and that laugh
The simple joys of what you used to be
Joys i cherished in the pictures of W&E
My heart forever taken
My soul forever shaken
My spirit forever mated
This bond
Never breaking
Can you See the truth in me

No comments:

Post a Comment